Click on a position below to learn more about the role:
We currently have a vacancy for a registered teacher at our privately owned centre in Hastings.
Our centre is 5 years old and we’re all about creating magical learning experiences to help our tamariki reach their full potential. There’s lots to explore in our open natural spaces, allowing our kaiako to provide unique learning experiences in a warm, loving and safe environment.
We’re currently looking for someone to join our amazing team, who enjoys building close bonds with both children and teachers and thrives on providing unique learning experiences to our tamariki.
The ideal candidate will:
– Hold a current teaching registration and ECE qualification
– Be a NZ registered teacher
– Have the right to work in NZ
– Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Be knowledgeable in ECE requirements and regulations
– Have a warm, caring and friendly personality
In return we will:
– Offer competitive hourly rate
– $1000 per year towards your Professional Development
– Work/life balance
– Supportive and friendly team
– Leadership Development training to improve and grow you as a person
Enter your email to sign up for our monthly newsletter. We don’t spam, and you can unsubscribe anytime.